Curvy Corner Trio Punch ♥ Punch art baby girl dress envelope and mini card

September 24, 2015

Hola! Loving Curvy Corner Trio Punch from Stampin' Up!  I have been making some alternative projects with this awesome tool and I’ll be sharing them here in my blog. Today: Mini cards with a non-traditional envelope but a pretty cute and easy idea for baby showers, tags or to add a little something to baby presents.  Both the envelope and the card can be made in different sizes. Please let me know what do you think about this project! I would love to hear from you.

Oh! And the video tutorial will be online in a couple of days. Do not forget to click here to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see my latest free video tutorials. I have to much to share. x Bibi 



     I have used 1-3/8" Circle Punch and 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch  from Stampin Up to create the neckline, the sleeves and the skirt edge.



Watch my video tutorial to make this project 


Thanks for stopping by!!!

Click on the pictures below to order Stampin Up supplies 24/7 or to check supply list for this project


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Bibi, that is to cute for words! You are a very talented artist and I love you non traditional projects - can't wait to see the video. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So thank you very much for stopping by Sarah. X hugs from Scotland.

      Delete
    2. I have uploaded the tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWQyzmdNvvg

      Delete
  2. These are TOTALLY adorable Bibi! Love Love Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kylie and easy peasy to make.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs