Easy Christmas card using Wondrous Wreath Stampin Up #GDP002 - Sketch Challenge

September 14, 2015

Hi, let's start the week with the challenge #2 of our  Global Design Project.  In this opportunity we have a Sketch Challenge for you. I have made a super easy Christmas card using Wondrous Wreath stamp set from Stampin' Up!   I hope you like it and please find complete list of materials at the bottom of this post. 



Small accents, embellishments, glitter and small die cut figures  make everything looks  a littel bit better ;)


Remember that every challenge is an opportunity to learn, to create and to share. Please come along and join in too and make something and share it on the Global Design Project Challenge Blog GDP #002 – click here to see instructions to participate.


Thanks for stoping by! x Bibi

Buy supply list:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. A beautiful card. I love the stamp set. Thank you for sharing ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steffi! I have to say that your card for this challenge is wow.

      Delete
  2. I have not really used this stamp set much this year but you have reminder me how beautiful it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teneale. I have it since last December and sadly didnt have the chance to use it until now. I completely agree is is besutiful and very versatil. I'll make more Xmas cards with before gets retired. x

      Delete
  3. The red foil flowers are so dainty and so pretty. Your card is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. hugs from Scotland. x Bibi

      Delete
  4. Love your wonderful Xmas Card idea with this sketch!
    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Bibi - me encanta tus trabajos!! Muy linda esta tarjeta de navidad, saludos de Melbourne, Australia, Carolina (amiga de Kylie Bertucci)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Carolina. Muchas gracias por tu lindo mensaje. Abrazos desde el norte de Escocia.

      Delete
  6. lovely card - you have inspired me to get my stamp set out and use it - thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Susan thanks you very much! I love your projects as well. Thansk for keep sharing them. Hugs x

      Delete
  7. Bibi, this is a beautiful, festive take on the sketch challenge! I love the watercolour paper as the background. It gives the card base beautiful texture! Lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bibi, I am a huge fan of white space and the texture you included makes it even better. I also love that you found a way to include a little bit of stitching on your banner. Such a lovely Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a fantastic job with your card ! I especially love the sentiment on the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is perfection! There really is not anything else to say :> Perfect in every way

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs