Timeless Love Stampin Up Christmas Card #GDP004 - CASE the Designer

September 28, 2015


Hello dear friends,  a new week means a new  Global Desing Project challenge! Today I have used "Timeless Love" stamp set from Stampin' Up! to CASE (copy and share) the beutiful "Rustic Wondrous Wreath" desing by Louise Sharp one of the most talented Australian Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. 



To make the wreath I stamped twice the image with clear Versamark ink on water colour paper and added gold stampin powder . I heat the embossed powder and once the embossing was done I used blender pens, real red and Cucumber Crush Classic Stampin' Pads  to add colour to the flower petals and leaves.  I added colour to the flower centre ( pistils) with a Crushed Curry Stampin Write marker and  I applied water with aqua painter on top of the real red ink to distress the ink and create a watercolour effect.  Using scissors I trimmed the 2 parts/half of the wreath and I did paste them using dimensionals.

I couldn’t resist and to stamp the little banner in the front I used "Endless Wishes" retired Stamp set from Stampin Up. I love that set as is so delicate and you can built cute little message on the cards. Sorry about that as is no longer available in my shop but any stamp set with small Xmas wording will do the job.
To make the envelope I used 1 sheet of DSP ( Designer Series Paper-In colours 2015-2017) in "Watermelon Wonder" colour and I used the "Envelope punch board form Stampin Up", I used the Curvey Corner Trio punch to add interest to the corners.


Do not forget  to play  along and join in too and make something and share it on the Global Design Project Challenge  click here to see instructions to participate in challenge #4.


Click to see other Bibi Cameron/Timeless Love Stamp set project
Thank you very much for stopping by and I thank you in advance for your kind comments, they alway make my day and pay for the effort and time invested in all my projects. Hugs from the Scottish Highlands. X Bibi



Order online 24/7  Supply list for this project 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Wow! The gold emboss on the watercolor paper is such a winner. Fantastic take on Louise's card. Love what you have done Bibi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. The gold embossing powder from Stampin up is a Winner and it is soooo coool and it is great media to apply inks and create a watercolour effect in a flash. This card was very very easy to make. I'm very happy with the results :) x

      Delete
  2. wowwwww my favorite card !!!!! absolutely amazing !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've convinced me to buy this stamp set .... love the look you created with the gold embossing and beautifully colored blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bibi, this card is so amazing. I love this stamp set...and now thanks to you and Jessica it is back at the top of my wish list. I must tell you that I think you are incredibly talented and I love everything you create. I feel so blessed to be on this design team with so many other talented demonstrators. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your watercolouring is so beautiful and the colours so vibrant, Bibi! All of a sudden, a stamp set I have never noticed before is at the top of my wishlist! I absolutely love your gorgeous card xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula. I bought this stamp as soon as was possible as it is so nice and the fonts are gorgeous you will love it!

      Delete
  6. Great minds think alike Bibi ;) I love your version with your vibrant colouring. I'm also mourning the loss of Endless Wishes and it's so funny that I used Endless Birthday Wishes on mine. We were much in tune this week!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the gold embossing and deep colour you achieved with the watercolour paper and inks..... Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything at this card is perfect: the colors, the golden embossed stamp.. etc.
    Love it.
    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so clever Bibi...I absolutely LOVE this card. Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is stunning Bibi. The gold embossing, the hand colouring, the fussy cutting and a gorgeous stamp set. I think I am in love. Thanks for sharing over at the #GDP. Emma xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card! I am in LOVE! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful touch with the gold embossed wreath! Love the real red and cucumber crush combo too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs