Reason for the Season Bundle by Stampin Up - Artistic poinsettias card

October 11, 2015


Hello,  last time I sat to craft I wanted to make Poinsettias with paper, vellum, aluminium, watercolour paper and would go on and on trying different materials to give you as many ideas as possible of cards made with  "Reason for the Season bundle"  from Stampin' Up! but  the ugly truth is that the possibilities are endless and my days are short especially when baby Emma is around my craft room causing  troubles.  Thanks God  the Stampin Up ink pads are children proof and  I manage to make 7 different card designs and a box  in a couple of hours and  I'll be sharing all these ideas with you during this week + short video tutorials . I hope you like them !  
x Bibi

Blue Poinsettia : Pacific blue, pool party, inks from Stampin' Up!  Black jet Stazon ink was used to stamp the sentiment.  Artistic splattered ink in the same colours used to paint the flower.

Water melon Wonder ink , card stock and Designer series Paper. Black embossed sentiment.

Rhinestone Jewels from Stampin Up are ideal embellishment for your paper craft projects.




Watch video tutorial 

Order online 24/7 Stampin' Up!  products to make this cards  by clicking in the pictures below


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. The cards are so cute and I love them I was actually thinking of doing that today and I came to my iPad tonight and what did I just find on your blog exactly what I was had planned for this week. Have you tried colouring the snowflake vellum paper in the Christmas catalogue. I have and it comes up a treat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea to colouring the snowflake vellum paper with this technique so that you can completely transform its appearance and it will coordinate even more with an projects. :)

      Delete
    2. Always happy to give a free tip or two.that's what us Stampin Up gals do.

      Delete
  2. These poinsettias are beautiful Bibi, your cards always amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about these cards and flowers. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are beautiful!!!! What kind of glue did you use to start the vellum poinsettia?

    mrbuttons@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan, thanks for asking. I user hot glue. I explain this better in the video tutorial above in this post. X Bibi

      Delete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs