A NICE CUPPA STAMPIN' UP! - EASY TEA PARTY TAG

March 17, 2016

A quick post to share with you a tea party tag idea  I made it using a nice cuppa bundle from Stampin' Up!  the stamp set and the dies and I also used Wisteria Wonder card stock and  coordinating designer series paper.  This is an easy , quick project and  cute! I hope you like it.



The main colours of this tag are wisteria wonder, white and black.




Please check out  other projects I  made with this tools  HERE LOVE CARD/HERE MOTHER DAY CARD/HERE COFFEE CUP FRIENDSHIP INVITATION

Thanks for stopping by today  and  Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment or ask any question, I''ll be happy to hear from you. x Bibi

Click here or in the pictures below  to order Stampin' Up! Supplies 24 /7 or just to check the materials I have used to make this tag.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Baby Update

My baby  Harris  is 1 month old now.  He is not sleeping as much as he did during the first 3 weeks and my toddler  Emma is demanding more  and more attention but  I try to stretch the time and my energy to make something and share it with you.  :) Happy Crafting. x Bibi



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much my dear Gosia. I cant wait to see what you are going to make with this bundle. x

      Delete
  2. Bibi, Your baby boy is so sweet!!! Loved your beautiful tag, too...the doily & punch at the bottom are very nice details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous picture of your Baby Bibi... A month old already...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Sylvie, Thank you. X I have replied to this message before but today I realize I might not clicked on on publish! lol hope you are doing great

      Delete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs