FAUX EMBOSSING RESIST TECHNIQUE WITH TIMELESS LOVE BY STAMPIN UP - STAMPING A FLORAL BACKGROUND

March 23, 2016

Happy  Spring everybody and welcome! 

Last Saturday  I was using Timeless Love stamp set from Stampin' Up! to make a card for challenge #28  on Global Design Project   and the same day I had this idea to  create a pretty floral background using the wreath stamp in the set and it turns out beautifully.

I easily applied what it looks like a  faux embossing resist technique but with out the extra work of  using embossing  powders . I love the results ! The tutorial will be available shortly in my YouTube channel HERE!







Click on the pictures to order materials used to make this card








 One Big Meaning
Check out in my shop HERE  German and French stamps from Stampin' Up! or click on the pictures

Le Sens De La Reconnaissance
 Clear-Mount Stamp Set
 (French) Price: £17.00

         


Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment or ask any question, 
I''ll be happy to hear from you. x Bibi





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs