Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with special guest, me! + Weather Together Stampin' Up!

October 23, 2016

Hi there, my dearest Australian colleagues "Crazy Crafters" are having a  Blog Hop today and I have the honour of being their special guest! woop woop. 


We are all choosing one of my cards and casing it (Copy and Selectively Edit it). I can't wait to see what everybody made  today and if you want to hop with us please click on the names at the bottom of each post.

With this card I'm also participate and won the  "Pinkies Team Design Challenge  . Last October 2016.  I'm a pinkie and  this month we are showcasing colouring techniques. 



Ok? so I used  Weather Together Stamp Set  by Stampin' Up!   I thought it was just perfect to CASE one card I made earlier this year.

Loving the umbrella stamps in the set - they are just gorgeous and perfect for applying a very easy watercolour technique.

I stamped all the images using Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay and Real Red ink colours on watercolor paper. This images are just the outside line so with the same ink colours and Aqua Painters I added colour to fill the images. When applying the watercolor washes the edge of the stamped image vanished and lost definition so I stamped over again to get those lines back. This is easy to do as you can see through the stamp.apply as many layers of ink as necesarry to get vibrant colours. levae the ink dry betwwn applications.

And below the card I'm CASING (you can click on it to see more details)


I  really hope you enjoyed the project today.  If you would like to place an order for any of the products used in this postsimply CLICK HERE  or in the pictures below to go direct to my online shop 24/7.

Thanks for stopping by and do not hesitate to  leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Buy Supplies by clicking on the pictures below

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. OMG! so beautiful, thank you for hopping with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I love them both!!! Muy lindo las dos tarjetas! Xx Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours, so bright and happy - another beautiful project Bibi. Thank you so much for joining us today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such bright colours Bibi! Love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colours in these Bibi! Thanks for joining us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card Bibi especially the umbrellas looks so real. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your card Bibi - so bright and happy. Wonderful version of your original card. Watercoloring is divine. Thank you so much for hopping with us - you're truly inspirational. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make the most amazing cards, Bibi! Thank you for hopping with us today xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my so very vibrant. Adore your colouring Bibi. Thank you so very much for joining us this evening. I have had such fun browsing through your blog and choosing a card to CASE. TFS your wonderful designs with us and the world xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Bibi. Those bright, fun colours would cheer anyone up! Thanks so much for hopping with us today. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bright colours you have used on your card Bibi. I am now a fan of water colouring thanks to the beautiful cards you have shared. Thanks so much for hopping with us today, you are such an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I love this card! Thank you for hopping with us. It was such a pleasure to browse your beautiful work and an honour to CASE one and hop with you. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do so love your colouring Bibi. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow they are just so beautiful and bright....GREAT Card Bibi....I may just have to case you again....

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card! Thank you for taking part in Crazy Crafters blog hop and giving us such a great opportunity to CASE your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs