Paper Teacup Tutorial | my swaps for Stampin' Up! Convention Telford 2016

November 08, 2016


Hello everyone, welcome to my blog!  today I'm sharing a video tutorial to show you how easy you can create paper teacups using the Gift Bag Punch Board.

Many of the supplies used in the video are no longer available in the market but  I added a supply list with similar supplies at the bottom of this post.

This project is:
  • Easy and quick make.
  • Affordable with zero paper waste.
  • Useful - Decorative.
  • Easy to carry so you can easily transport them during a flight or an event.


If you are in a hurry please jump to the minute 4"  so you can see straight away how I assemble this project, the rest of the video is complementary info.



You can make 3  mini teacups from a   6"x6" |  15x15cm sheet of paper.  To make 15 cups with base plates you will require 2 sheets of cardstock and 5 sheets of paper ( 6x6 inches) so this is also a very affordable project with zero paper waste.

The finished teacup measures about 1-1/2" tall and 2-1/4" width ( 4x6cm)  this is only an estimate as you can alter the height of the cup.

This is the sketch to make your own paper teacups but please remember that you can make them larger if you want too.




So these mini  paper teacups were my swaps in the Stampin Up convention ( Nov 2016), were we also have the chance to see and try products not yet released to the market and I won some of them in random giveaways so make sure to come back to my blog next week to have a look at what I made with new items. 


I also had the honour to be chosen as display stamper and I'll be sharing pictures of the samples I made for the convention soon very soon.

Below a few pictures of this massive stamping event. I really loved having the opportunity to share with the amazing Stampin' Up! Community.
This is me with the amazing  Bonnie Thurber Farley.  She is terrrrrifffic!!! love the way she talks. She is sweet, clever and fun!  Paula Gorry ( demonstrator develop manager)  took the picture. Paula is also an incredible woman. 



I missed my stamping mum Michelle Last who was in the convention in Amsterdam with her Dutch team. Michelle is the 3rd biggest demonstrator in the world with over 300 downlines and she still has time to have a chat.. she is wonderful! Love her!! 




That's all for today ... 

Do not hesitate to leave a comment or contact me if you have any question. I would love to hear form you! 


Happy Crafting and many hugs
x
Bibi

Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. oh my goodness, how cute are these?? thanks for sharing Bibi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. Love your video, and your great instructions. Can't wait to try making some cups for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this project, they are so sweet, thank for your time to show us crafters how to make them, I have the envelope punch board and wonder if I could use that, will have to try it, thank you.
    Regards Liz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can use the envelope punch board for sure . :) thanks for shopping by. X

      Delete
    2. Bibi - it's the Gift Bag Punch Board that you used, not the Envelope PB. :) xx

      Delete
    3. Oh darling where I could said that wrong?I can't find the mistake. You are right. Thanks . X Bibi
      oh and I was wondering why we didn't swap on Telford . I don't remember.

      Delete
  4. These teeny-tiny tea-cups really are super cute you're right Bibi - great case - thanks for sharing your video and instruction with the optional fussy cuttting diagram. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Christine. Hugs. x Bibi

      Delete
  5. You did a wonderful job of this, Bibi. These would be sweet on a tree too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! thats a great idea. x Bibi

      Delete
  6. thank you for being so kind as to share these with us, they are utterly darling and I think would make a stunning 'thank you for coming to my party' gift for my daughters birthday party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs