Tonic Studios Craft Kit 11 | Watercolouring ideas

July 03, 2018



Hello everyone, I hope you are doing reat! There is still, 3 days to buy the Tonic Studios Craft Kit #11. Available for pre-order at www.tonicstudioscraftkit.com  or until supplies last.


 The truth is that this kit is quite addictive and extremely versatile.  I made 9 easy samples for you using the kit and 2 different videos.

In this post, you  will find alternative ideas to use supplies in the kit and watercoloring  tips






The bells look so pretty in real life, I don't really know how to call this technique. I have called faux embossing with die cuts .  You can see similar cards here!


PIN ME



That's all for today ... Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you have any questions. I  always read your comments and I'm happy to answer any question.

If you wish to receive my blog post or videos directly on your email please Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here!

Many hugs  and happy crafting
x
Bibi

Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

www.tonicstudioscraftkit.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs