Tonic Studios Craft Kit 21 inspiration Video - Post | Floral Distress edge die

April 16, 2019


Hi everyone!!! today I'm sharing ideas and inspiration using the Tonic Studios Craft Kit 21 over the brand new Tonic Studios Blog here and on my Youtube channel and blog.

The kit includes several products. For more information and details about the kit contents please visit:


I got hooked on one of the dies in the Distressed Edge & Tag Die Set and I wanted to try different layouts using it.

Here is a  6-minute video to show you the kit contents and how I made the cards in the post...


This kit includes supplies in reddish, golden, copper and blue colours and this time I tried to stick to the colour combo suggested in the kit … However, I defo needed to add white,   silver and sparkle.

So for the three cards below,  I applied the same design but I used a different layout and colours.
I also made a coordinating envelope! I used an old die set by Tonic called Sweet Nothing Delicate Embrace to make this envelope (sadly discontinued) but there is a similar die set called  Christmas Envelope Die set.




I used A2 Mixed Rectangle Layering die set to cut the front panel and a scalloped background panel for these cards
This die set is one of my favourites dies sets by Tonic as it allows me to cut perfect panels for  C6 standard American cards and also A5 one of the British favourite card size.
I  also used and double-sided adhesive sheet behind the die cut panel and I sprinkled glitter on top so that I filled the negative space of the die cut with glitter.
Below extra ideas  to use other supplies in the kit 




That's all for today I hope you enjoy these projects!

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments. I'm always happy to read and to answer any questions. 

If you wish to receive my blog post or videos directly in your inbox please Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here!

Many hugs  and happy crafting
x
Bibi


Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.


SHOP TONIC USA





SHOP TONIC UK

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs