Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil kit of the Month April 2019 | Post #2

June 06, 2019


Hi everyone, I'm loving this kit so much that I made another project to share extra ideas with you using the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil kit of the Month - June 2019.

Check my previous blog post using this kit here.

I also made a 4-minutes video gathering all the projects I made using the kit just to show you the products in action.



So while trying different card designs, I also tried different layouts using different glimmer hot plates included in the kit and  I also wanted to share ideas using different colours.

Although these cards were very hard to photograph I did my best to show you the hot foil shine and delicate detail produced by the Glimmer Hot Plates included in the kit.

How I do it 

  • I turned on my   Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System
  • I allowed the machine to heat up. This takes 3 - 5 minutes.
  • I place the plates on the platform facing up
  • Next, I placed the hot fol with the shiny side facing down or facing the glimmer plate
  • I place the piece of paper I wanted to foil and I added a piece of paper on top to add pressure
  • I placed the Glimmer foil shim and spacer pads and I pressed the timer button.
  • Once the green light stops flashing the machine is ready to go. I found that if I allow 30 secs 1 minute after the light stop flashing I get perfect foiled images.
  • I then run the glimmer hot foil system platform on the Platinum die cutting machine.

I  die cut the foiled images using coordinating dies and I used Faber Castel Polychomos to add colour to the foiled images.

To embellish, I used Nuvo drops.

Here is a visual of the glimmer hot plates and dies included in the kit. a total of 12 pieces ( 6 glimmer plates and 6 coordinating dies) 



Spellbinders offer a 10% Off the purchase of the Glimmer Hot Foil System when joining the Glimmer Ht Foil Kit of the month *You may add the system at the time of subscription.


That's all for today and Happy crafting!

If you wish to receive my blog post or videos directly in your inbox please Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here!

Any questions? please ask. :) 
x
Bibi


Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs