Tonic Craft kit 25 | Christmas Paper 3D Lantern Box Video Post

August 25, 2019


Hello everyone, I have so much fun creating with the Tonic Craft Kit 25.  I made other 5 projects in the blog post here and in this post, I'm sharing a bonus project + video tutorial to show you how to assemble this box.

I used the die set and the window blisters including in the kit.  

What is different about this project is the colour scheme. I only used the glossy black card and  Gold glitter card by Tonic Studios plus gold thread, ribbon and some plastic berries  I bought on a local craft shop.

The Tonic Craft kit 25 includes a preview of the new Blue Blossom colour trend so you will see many projects in pink and blue shades using the kit but when I saw the lantern box  I only thought of  Christmas!!!!

In the video below I show the products in action, how to put the box together and tips to handle mirror card. 


The box assembled is  4-3/4 tall x 2-3/4 width.
Including the handle is about 5 -3/4" tall.


This will be an elegant and modern packaging solution for  Christmas treats. 
It will rock your Christmas dinner table!












You will get 10 window shaped blisters in the Tonic Craft Kit 25. When you run out of them you can use acetate instead.

So although the blisters look super cool and they look like glass windows they are not strictly necessary to complete this project.

Enjoy  August 15% DISCOUNT COUPON

****  Discount links do not apply on kits but on everything else.

That's all for today...  I hope you enjoy the project.

Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs

x
Bibi

Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 

Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs