WETLANDS STAMP SET STAMPIN UP ♥ TEMPTING TURQUOISE BEACH SCENE

January 30, 2015

Another card  made with Wetlands Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! but with a completely different look and feel. This time I  have created a bright "Tempting Turquoise" beach scene on watercolour paper  layered on a piece of coordinating tempting turquoise card stock.  I have added bare Twine and a diamond brad to embellish this composition and I used hammered card to give it even more of the artist's touch.  


Loving this stamp set, and this card idea I saw online. I defo had to try it and I think it is perfect for everything and you can always add your personal touch.



Paper measurements in inches:

White hammered card stock ( folded  in half to make the card base)  12 x 6 ¾
Tempting turquoise 5 ½ x 5 ½
Stamping Up water colour paper 5 x 5

Inks:
So saffron
Crisp cantaloupe
Tempting turquoise
Pear pizzazz.
Pear pizzas 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs