MOON LAKE STAMPIN UP ♥ BIRD CLEAR STAMP

April 05, 2015

I love the little bird in Moonlake Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!Isn't IT the cutest thing ever?
My garden gets full of joy when the little Robins come  for a wee meal  and we watch them behind the window. Since I'm living in the Scottish Highlands I enjoy nature more than ever and it's easy to fall in love with nature themed cards and home decor items...  

 It is lovely to visit majestic castles and tourist places here where handcrafted items are offered to visitors and guests.  It's a big deal not only because they are original but because they are a piece of the culture,  They have a meaning for the local people and they are a piece of  the time and the life of a British artist. 
  Reindeers, geese, birds, dogs, cows, highland cows ( my favorite animal ever), chickens, and an  endless list of stunning British animals are  immortalised in fantastic and characterful crafts... then  a tiny Scottish Robin  like this one can be considered as a worthy example of our wonderful living word and  be remembered some how.
The high definition of the stamped  image and the easy way to add colour with Stampin write markers made these projects a real pleasure.  

Using Jet Black Stazon ink I stamped the bird image on  a piece of 6"x4" inches (15x10cm) photo paper, I added colour with Stampin' Up! write  markers:daffodil delight , wisteria wonder, night of navy, real red, crumb cake and old olive. ( Not the traditional colours of the Robbins though! sorry)

 I stamped the sentiment : "Thank you"  from Wetlands stamp set  with  Jet Black Stazon ink at  the bottom of another sheet of photo paper sheet ( 6"x4" inches -15x10cm).

Using my big shot and some framelits dies  and thinlits dies I cut out the labels and the back panel and with scissors I  hand cut the feathers. 

To embellish the card I added some metal iron-on  studs ( I didn't  apply heat - I pasted them with glue) 


These are other cards I have made using the little bird in Moonlake stamp set. ( January -2015)



Watch video Tutorial here!



Check out the list of materials I have used to make this project and click on the images below to buy 24/7!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs