More Spring Flowers + Watercolor Pencils | Video Post

April 30, 2017



Hello Everyone,  I hope you had a great week! Today I want to share  another  card idea using More Spring Flowers Stamp Set by Simon Says and this time I used Derwent Watercolor Pencils to colour the small floral images.

I used the fallowing Derwent Pencil colours:
Flowers: Geranium Lake 15, Iris Blue or Ultramarine 0700,  Dark Violet,  Fuchsia 0700.
Leaves: Teal Green 1300, Spring Green1550, golden yellow, 0230 Deep Indigo 1100.

I like to use both a subtle or  dark card base to glue down my watercolored panels and use  different elements such as die cuts, banners or stamp sentiments directly on the watercolor panel, my favourites inks to stamp sentiments on watercolour paper are: Stazon black ink or Memento Black ink and  I  also like to use a stamping platform to be able to stamp the sentiment twice if necessary. 


This post meant to go live yesterday  but  I had some technical issues editing the video tutorial here ! and I have to repeat it  3 times !! Nooo at the end  I decided  to  join all the pieces of different videos together.... Hopefully you barely will notice this when watching.

In the picture bellow 3 cards I made  trying to film the video and the second one in the picture was the first I made out of camera.   

I hope you like them!




Click to see more projects made with this stamp sets HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE!

WATCH VIDEO 





Do not hesitate in ask any questions or leave a comment. I would love to heard from you!
Happy Crafting

X
Bibi

Supply List 

Find main supplies used in this post in Simon Says Stamp shop .  I get a small commission when you buy from the links below at not extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.



LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!

Join my Facebook group | contact me at bibicameron@gmail.com| Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Follow me on Google+ | Follow  me on Pinterest and Instagram | Follow my publications | Subscribe to Newsletter

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Just watched your video Bibiana, your cards are very beautiful!! I gotta say, it's amazing how you take a stamped impression and using this technique, it does look like you've drawn and water coloured this yourself (as there is no evidence of the stamp lines being shown in black ink) it blows my mind, I do hope you know what I'm meaning lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them, especially the backgrounds

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs