Simon Says Stamp Sending Flowers Stamp Set

April 25, 2017


What about creating some fun textures using the grid stamp on Sending Flowers Stamp Set by Simon Says Stamp?  Yesterday I shared the idea on Facebook and people seems to like it so  I decided to give it a special mention on my blog post today.   

If you haven't seen my previos post here check out the image below.



Sending Flowers Stamp Set  has be designed to stamp creative handmade envelopes. I never had a stamp like this one in my stash. It is soooooo unique!

When I used the set for first time I couldn't avoid thinking in mix and match its images with large floral stamps from others sets. I also thought of making cards with any of the 13 individual images in the set  or using some of the stamps to add decorative elements to my projects. Click here to see a couple of samples using the frame stamp in the set +  Kind Soul Stamp Set by WPlus9.



I have been also playing with More Spring Flowers Stamp Set by Simon Says Stamp (this week I'll be sharing a daily project made using the set)  and I made the card in this post applying a design idea  by  Therese Calvird on Pinterest here! Actually, after I saw her card design I have been using  the 3D  die cut frame to add interest to very simple compositions.


This is a C6 ( A6 ) card  and to  make it  I stamped the images using Real Red Ink by Stampin' Up! and the leaves with Garden Green Ink by Stampin' Up! Using a Nuvo Water Brush I pull off  the ink from the edges of the images to completely fill  them with that colour. 

I also used a Derwent red watercolor pencil to draw  lines on the flower petals and a Uni-ball black pen to add black dots around the flowers pistils. I splattered the piece using Salty Ocean Distress ink and I stamp the sentiment from Hero Arts Little One Stamp Set then I die cut the panel. I  assembled the card fallowing instructions provided here.


That's all! I hope you enjoy the projects today. Do not hesitate in ask any questions or leave a comment. I would love to heard from you!

Happy Crafting
X
Bibi

Supply List 

LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!

Join my Facebook group | contact me at bibicameron@gmail.com| Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Follow me on Google+ | Follow  me on Pinterest and Instagram | Follow my publications | Subscribe to Newsletter


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Absolutely stunning!!! I'd love to see a video tutorial on this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you so much. I have a video tutorial here: https://goo.gl/Kn6DQ9. xBibi

      Delete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs