Delicate Details Stamp Set by Tonic Studios

June 07, 2017



This is  very simple composition but I  love the delicate vibrancy of the stamped images after applying an easy  watercolour technique.  I find the colouring process very  enjoyable and it also give the benefit of creating  a very unique and personalised pice of art work. 



I used Antique Linen Destress ink to stamp the images on watercolour paper  (300 grams , cold pressed) and  I made a masks using Post It notes  to be able to  overlay the same florals images "twice" and create a bouquet.  

Next  I applied  colour a  using water brushes and various water based inks such as:  Distress inks by Ranger,  Stampin' Up! inks .

When I finish colouring I die cut the panel using 2 rectangular dies by Tonic Studios to create the dimensional frame at the front and I used my sewing machine to pierce  holes on the frame.




I glued down the back of the panel on a C6 ( a6) cardstock base, then  I glue down the frame  using double sided adhesive foam and making sure it was aligned. 

To finish  I stamped with Jet Black Stazon ink  the  sentiment ("Just a Note to Say"from Simple Sentiments Stamp Set)  in the smaller central piece and I glue it down just in the center of the frame.  (Stamping on waterfolour paper can be tricky so I used a stamping platform to make sure I could stamp over and over and get a crisp stamped sentiment)



A note for my readers: 

This card was made last December  to be displayed at  CHA ( Creativation - trade show Jan 19  - 2017) . I have many many projects ideas and videos in hold and I know I'm due to share them all with you!! Nooooooo.

Life seems to be busier than never  this British summer  as with the sun shinning on the sky days seems to be shorter to do all we want but I'm still  enjoying  life and crafts everyday! We don't get  a lot sun here so hot days are to go out :)  With my 2 toddlers around the house, getting my new home and my new craft space organised  all seems to be a bit slower... I'll get there, I'll be video blogging again soon. Now I'm going to the play zone... cheers

x
Bibi

  

LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!
Join my Facebook group | contact me at bibicameron@gmail.com| Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Follow me on Google+ | Follow  me on Pinterest and Instagram | Follow my publications | Subscribe to Newsletter|

Supplies


Find  supplies in American most popular online shops Simon Says Stamp Shop ( deliver to USA - Wordwide) Scrapbook.com  and Amazon Uk links below.   

For complete Tonic Studios products range in the UK visit : www.hochanda.com
</

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Bibi, your card is breath-taken-away, jaw-dropping gorgeous! Love the image and, especially, how you've carried it onto the frame! Work of art! Continue to enjoy time with your precious family and the warmth of the sunny days. Where I am in Canada, we have a short summer seasons as well. Today was downright roasting; the rest of the week sees rain, rain and more rain! Thank you for sharing your talents - and time - with us!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw lovely Carol, thanks for such kind comment. x Hugs Bibi

      Delete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs