4 packaging ideas with Halloween dies by Tonic Studios

October 14, 2017



Halloween is coming soon and I pop in to share 4 easy and quick last minute treat packaging ideas with the Halloween die collection by Tonic Studios.

The collection of dies is super original and very different from what we usually get in the market!

You can check out the full  Halloween collection at www.tonicstudios.com

Cupcake Box



The first project I want to share with you today is a Halloween Cupcake box. This treat bag is extremely easy to make using The Cupcake and Treat Box die , adding the  Haunted House Insert Die that coordinates perfectly with the Box.

The dies also emboss the paper beautifully and you can make cupcake boxes in any color and for any occasion.  Have you seen my post with a San Valentines Cupcake treat Box here !!!

Coffin Treat Box

The Spooktacular Coffin Treat Box  die set includes 23 dies, the box and accesoeries  to decorate the box in many many different ways!


Perhaps is not the best picture of the box but this is the cutest creepy coffin box ever, and you can put it together in a couple of minutes as it is made using 1 single large die ( A4, large format die cutting machine required)

I added a huge banner that says  "Happy Halloween"   using  Miniature Moments - Happy Halloween die.


Skull and cobweb dies

I have to say that this is my first skull die ever ...    might be great also to make  paper-craft projects for pirate themed parties!  

I used  a 6"x 12" piece of  Stampin' Up!  Halloween Designer Series Paper and the  Gift Bag Punch Board  to make a treat bag (size L)  and to decorate it  I used Crawley Cobweb, Spooky Skull Trio (only available in the UK) and  Mini Moments Sentiments "Spooky".   

The gift Bag Punch Board is an essential in my craft room. I made a  video here to show you how to make treat bags in different sizes using the Gift Bag Punch Board.

I added sparkle by using black glitter paper.


A witchy tag and a bag

I made my own DYI stamp using the witch hat die from witchy bits die set by Tonic

To make my own stamp  I  simply diecut a piece of ordinary craft  foam twice,  and I pasted one die cut on top of the other and then  I stick them on a clear block using funky tape.

I stamped a  Kraft bag  using an orange Distress Ink.  The bag is from Stampin' Up! sadly retired from the market now but anyway I love the impression of my DIY stamp as the embossed image on the foamy shows up nicely too.

That's all!  happy crafting and thanks for stopping by and do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here! to get my latest blog post directly in your inbox.

Do not hesitate to ask any questions or leave a comment I would love to hear from you 

x

Bibi

Supplies  used in this post


Hauted House Die
Hauted House Die
Shop at:
Tonic
Cupcake & Treat Box Die Set
Cupcake & Treat Box Die Set
Shop at:
Tonic
Crawley Cobweb Die Set
Crawley Cobweb Die Set
Shop at:
Tonic
Mini Moments Sentiments - Spooky
Mini Moments Sentiments - Spooky
Shop at:
Tonic
Miniature Moments - Happy Halloween - 1861E
Miniature Moments - Happy Halloween - 1861E
Shop at:
Tonic
Rococo Halloween - Witchy Bits Set
Rococo Halloween - Witchy Bits Set
Shop at:
Tonic
Halloween Dimensions - Spooktacular Coffin Treat Box
Halloween Dimensions - Spooktacular Coffin Treat Box
Shop at:
Tonic

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These are all great fun Halloween creations !! The cupcake box might be my favorite. You're totally about the skull die, I think it would work elsewhere, at least on pirate cards but maybe more. Thanks for the tip to make an homemade stamp with fun foam !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs