Frozen Fractals Stencils + Stained Glass Stamp Set by Simon Says Stamp | VIDEO POST

October 13, 2017



Hello, everyone,   a new holiday release has been launched today and I made quick and easy Christmas cards today using Frozen Fractals StencilsStained Glass Stamp Set by Simon Says Stamp and Brusho Crystal Watercolor pigment powders.

You can see more of this wonderful release by clicking here or purchase any products used to make these projects from the list at the bottom of this post.







Loving the big stained glass words.. Simply perfect to make easy and striking Christmas cards!





That's all!  happy crafting and thanks for stopping by and do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here! and get my latest blog post directly in your inbox.

Do not hesitate to ask any questions or leave a comment I would love to hear from you 

x

Bibi

Supplies Listed Below

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Marjory for all your kind comments :) sending a big hug from Scotland. x

      Delete
    2. I know that the same kind of comments come back often but my English skills are not good so I can find a lot of words variations ! Lol ! But I ALWAYS mean what I'm saying !! Love from France to you !! Marjorie

      Delete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs