Coffee and Pet lovers CAS Card Idea with Honey Bee Stamps

October 22, 2017



Hi everyone,  a very quick post today to share a card idea using Honey Bee Stamps Supplies. 

Honey Bee has recently released a collection of beautiful Coffee Lovers Stamp Sets and Dies, and last week I had the first approach to these products. I'm loving them! however having my children and hubby on holiday doesn't help so I had to be practical and keep my cards simple.

I have created other card samples and  I'm really looking forward to sharing more projects using this collection. 

Today I used:



The little dog and cat are from Welcome Baby Stamp Set  and I also used  A2 Double  Stitched Frames Dies .


I  used Bristol Paper and I stamped all the images with Versafine Black Onix ink and I  applied colors with Kuretake Gansai Clean Colour Real Brush  ( Zigz) .

I  also applied Crystal Glaze on the red heart and embellished with Linen Thread from Stampin' Up!


That's all!  I hope you like this project.

Thanks for stopping by and do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here!  or to my Youtube Channel Here to get my latest blog post directly in your inbox.

Do not hesitate to ask any questions or leave a comment I would love to hear from you.

Happy crafting!!

x

Bibi

Supplies used



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your card Bibi, its so cute and adorable!! Thank you for sharing and inspiring me :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs