Mirror image stamping and die cutting | Video Post with Get Yeti Stamp Set

October 19, 2017


Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a love/ friendship themed card idea using supplies from the  Neat and Tangled  October 2017 Release here and over the Neat and Tangled Blog Here!

What is cool about this card is that I use the Backdrop stamp to create a mirrored image of the Yeti/ Critter from Get Yeti stamp set and I die cut it using coordinating dies and I also mixed and match sentiments to customize a message.

This was soooo easy to do and the mirrored image is quite sharp. 

I know these techniques are ancient as embossing vellum but I  still wanted to share this card making process with you.

I also used Hello Winter stamp set and one of the sentiments from Together stamp set to add a small banner and complete the card sentiment. ( check supply list  below)






I stamped the images with Black Onix Versafine ink on Bristol paper and applied colors using Zigs (Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Pens). I embellish with glitter and with Like Magic sequin mix by Neat and Tangledthese sequins are beautiful and work nicely with any background colour.







That's all!  I hope you like this project.

Thanks for stopping by and do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here!  or to my Youtube Channel Here to get my latest blog post directly in your inbox.

Do not hesitate to ask any questions or leave a comment I would love to hear from you.


Happy crafting!!

x

Bibi

Supplies used

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs