Coffee Break Stamp Set by Honey Bee

October 30, 2017



Hello everyone,  I hope you had a great weekend!  Today I'm sharing a couple of easy and simple cards using Honey Bee Supplies:

The teacup image is from CoffeBreak Stamp Set,   I used a floral stamp from  Sweet as Honey Stamp Setand the tiny butterflies are from Curious Kitties Stamp Set. To die cut the little teacup I  used Coffee Break dies.  I used the "Fabulous" word die and to add a decorative edge I also used A2 Double Stitched Frames dies. 

It seems like I used a tone of supplies but this is just to give you an idea to use tiny stamps to fill larger images.  Check out another idea here, and another idea here using Beautiful Honey Bee Supplies.





Today, I also want to share an idea to use  "Mirror and Specialty Craft Perfect cardstock by Tonic Studios", especially with word dies. 

 The word die cuts will look fabulous and this kind of cardstock is available in a wide range of colors and patterns.  It is very beautiful!

I used Harvest Gold Mirror card by Tonic Studios and Craft Perfect  Speciality A4 Papers Golden Satin.  In a previous post here  I used  Black Mirror Craft Perfect Cardstock to create a beautiful distinctive die cut for a front panel.  

The paper makes a huge difference ... It is simply a wower!!!  You can get craft perfect paper at Tonic Studios website also at incredible prices.


How I did it?


  • I  used Bristol paper.
  • I stamped the images with Versamark clear ink and I embossed the images using Nuvo Gold Detailed Embossing Powder and  Wow fine Gold Rich embossing powder. I wanted to see the difference between this 2 embossing powders and both of them are awesome.
  • I use Derwent Intense watercolor pencils  to add colour to the images 
  • I embellished with Ebony Nuvo Drops





That's all!  I hope you like this project.

Thanks for stopping by and do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here!  or to my Youtube Channel Here to get my latest blog post directly in your inbox.


Happy crafting!!

x

Bibi


Supplies


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs