Watercolour Burst + Believe Stamp Set by Simon Says Stamp

October 31, 2017


Hello everyone,   I was creating background panels using  Brusho Crystal Watercolours and  Frozen Fractals stencils by Simon Says Stamp and I noticed that  the impression produced by one of the stencils looks  like a flower.  That made me think that I could create  a card for any occasion with that background so I reached " SSS Believe Stamp Set" to create this incredible easy and quick encouragement card.

This is also an idea to use  winter - Christmas supplies to create something else and also  to show you how you can control the watercolour powders flow over the paper just by applying different amounts of water.

I made a video to show you how to use the powders . For the card today I applied very little water so I got slightly different results.


Check out related video 




"You can control the way this watercolours burst  just  with the amount of water you spray on the paper.  I like the  effect produced when   applying just a bit of water because the watercolour powders  doesn't burst  that much and instead the produce a beautiful texture "



I embossed the sentiment using Nuvo  Gold Fine Detail embossing powder and I stamped the rest of the sentiments with Simon Stamps Black ink and  I   mixed  Ultramarine Brusho powder with a bit of water  on a pallet  and  I applied color to the fonts using a brush.

That's all!  happy crafting and thanks for stopping by. 

 To  get my latest blog post directly in your inbox please  subscribe to my blog here! and  do  not hesitate to ask any questions or leave a comment I would love to hear from you 

x

Bibi


Supplies Listed Below

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi Bibi, loving your latest card, I love how you can see the impression through the stencils of the flower, such a beautiful card, lovely colours! Crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this great tutorial, Bibi! These cards are beautiful and I had never heard of the Brusho Watercolors before and they're going on my wish list! Happy stamping, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tutorial, thanks for sharing the details with different kinds of paper too. Beautiful cards, thanks for lots of ideas to do with these pretty backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs