Christmas Scene with More Flakey Friends by Honey Bee Stamps

October 09, 2017



Happy Sunday everyone and it is my  Honey Bee Stamps day so I'm sharing a quick post to share another Christmas card made using  More Flakey Friends Stamp Set and Honey Bee Hive Stencil that I turned into an igloo... Well, I tried to! I know it is looking like a snow bank or something else buy hey!! It is an igloo! 

I'm still experimenting with the stencil so hopefully, I'll come back later with a proper looking Igloo. 


I  used Zig Clean Colour Real Brush and a water brush to add colors to the images and I applied the same coloring technique than in the video here!   

I masked the central area and applied  Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress inks and splattered the panel with the ink of a Polka White Marker.

I also used  Let it Snow Stamp set and  coordinating dies to stamp the sentiment " All I want for Christmas is you" 


That's all!  I hope you enjoy these projects and ideas, the video, the tips and techniques I'm sharing with you today.

Thanks for stopping by and do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here! and get my latest blog post directly in your inbox.

Do not hesitate to ask any questions or leave a comment I would love to hear from you 

x

Bibi


Supplies Listed Below

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs