Honey Bee Stamps Holiday Release Sneak Peek | Adore Him

November 05, 2017


In only 3 days time, Honey Bee  Stamps will be  having a gorgeous  Holiday Release available on their shop here!

Today I'm sharing  a sneak peek  of  one of the stamps in the collection  called  "Adore Him", this is a large sentiment that will take the whole front of a card. It measures 3-3/4 x 2-1/2 inches ( 9.5x6cm)


For the card today  I also used flowers and leaves from  Country Blooms Stamp Set .

This card measures 6 -1/2" x 4 -1/2" (16.5x11.5 cm)






Please make sure to come back and check my blog next Wednesday - November  8th as  we will be celebrating the new release with a blog hop/ giveaway  filled with ideas and inspiration for you.

How I made this card

  • I stamped the sentiment with clear Versamark Clear Ink and I applied Ranger Sticky Embossing Powder and I heated it up. Then I applied Nuvo Gilding flakes to create a very shinny sentiment. 
  • I stamped the flowers and leaves  with Versamark ink and I heat embossed them . I applied Nuvo Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder . 
  • Note: When applying heat to the flowers the sticky embossing powder started melting again so that  the gilding flakes got a rough texture. This was a bit expected and I  still don't know if I prefer smooth looking gilding flakes like in the post here.   If you want smooth result  would be better to use a Nuvo Glue Pen instead the Versamark ink and the sticky embossing powder.
  • I used Kuretake Pearl Watercolours  on the flowers.
  • I  added accents with  Nuvo Glitter Markers.  I show the process to create this card a bit better in the video above.
  • I embellished using red Nuvo drops.
"The full release will go live Tuesday  November 7th at Midnight & Honey Bee will be offering special price on  bundles . Limited quantities will be available"

That's all!  I hope you like this project.

Thanks for stopping by and do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here!  or to my Youtube Channel Here to get my latest blog post directly in your inbox.

Happy crafting!!
xBibi


Supplies

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs