Introducing Tonic craft kit #3 November 2017| Video Post

November 02, 2017


Hello everyone, Today I'm introducing Tonic Studios Craft Kit #3 here on my blog and on my Youtube Channel.  Sold out by now but stay tuned as Tonic is going to be launching the December craft kit very soon.


This month kit includes 15 dies to create 2  different box designs and a  stamp set with 12 individual stamps to build different sentiments to stamp a little tag for these boxes.

You can create a plain box and start decorating it with die cuts produced by the beautiful intricated dies in the set . There are so many ways to use these dies, the sky's the limit. Of course, you can use the dies for cardmaking too.

So the first craft kit was launched last September and it has been a hit here in the UK because of the generous amount of product that comes along with dies and stamps. 

So my feelings about this kit are that it is getting better and better and despite is about 1 am here I had to pop in and share this Video- Post with the last video I made for Tonic and a few samples to create alternative projects.






The dies are easy to use and the traditional boxes are gorgeous. I used "Umber Etching"  Craft Perfect Specialty paper to make the box below. 

I die cut a pink piece of pink cardstock and I glued it behind the intricated piece then  I added colors with Nuvo alcohol markers.



I invite you to look at the shapes of your dies with attention and check what else you can see. I saw Batman so I  recreate the character using the dies in the kit.  




I also saw animals, any animal with 2 ears can be made with these dies and perhaps you can see many more shapes ...



About Tonic Studios

Tonic  Studios is the same company that manufactures the awesome Nuvo products and incredibly high-quality tools like the Tim Holtz scissors, the maxi guillotine, the Tangerine ( which is, in my opinion, a killer die-cutting machine).

They also have created the  Tim Holtz Stamping Platform and they don't stop there.. they keep innovating. Embossing powders, texture paste, they also have great adhesives that are well worth to try .. especially if you need to get those die-cuts stuck down easily.

Tonic has been on the market for over 15 years now and die-cutting was their specialty. However,  in recent years they have developed a stamps line that goes along with the traditional style of their products and they have gone further developing a wide range of dies and stamps to create not only traditional layered projects but the most incredible modern 3D  boxes,  frames, shadow boxes, etc, etc.  They have hundreds if not thousands of dies to die for.. it is a bit overwhelming, especially when you want to get them all. lol 

I'm so lucky to be part of their creative team or "unofficial design team", Tonic doesn't have an official design team but we are the people who create card samples for their tv shows and marketing materials.  I have been working with them since February this year. they are awesome!


That's all!  happy crafting and thanks for stopping by. 

To get my latest blog post directly in your inbox please  subscribe to my blog here! and  do  not hesitate to ask any questions or leave a comment I would love to hear from you 

x

Bibi

Note:  Apologies as I don't have a supply list for you today.  Based on the information provided by Tonic the new  kits are available at the following link:
 Please feel free to ask any question I'll try to answer ASAP. 








You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Loved your ideas Bibi on the Tonic kit #3 I can't wait to receive mine!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs