World Kindness Day celebration with a Promo by Honey Bee Stamp

November 13, 2017



Together we the amazing Honey Bee Stamps Team we are celebrating the World  Kindness Day! This is a celebration to remember the value of kindness in our society and an invitation to increase the number of random acts of kindness towards others,  making kindness a greater part of your daily life.

So I made a very simple card to invite you to tweed kindness wherever you go.  Not only today but Always!


I used Kindness Stamp Set and dies By Honey Bee Stamps and the bird is from Snow Birds, The musical keys are from Let It Snow Stamp Set and to add color I used Zigs.

To celebrate this day, Honey Bee has a special price for their Kindness Stamp Set and Dies

Kindness | 4x6 Stamp Set


Kindness | Honey Cuts | Steel Craft Dies



Don't forget that Kindness starts with a smile. A  simple hello that can make the day of someone. 

Be aware of signs of anti - kindness as bullying at schools. Prepare children to understand that a bully is a person in distress and need help. 

Home is the best place to stop bullying. Empower your children. Tell them how clever, fantastic, unique and capable of great things they are and never forget to say I love you... do it as many times as you can.  This is the best way to protect children from bullies or become one.



oh!!! if you love the paper I used to die cut the word Kindness.  I love their mirror cardstock range to die cut words.


That's all!  I hope you like this simple and easy project. Thanks for stopping by and do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here!  or to my Youtube Channel Here to get my latest blog post directly in your inbox.


Happy crafting!!

X

Bibi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs