Arteza markers and New Neat and Tangle Products

January 15, 2018



Happy Monday Everyone,  the north of Scotland is cooler than ever. Brrrr!! I have the heating at 25 degrees but I'm still freezing cold ...so I got a bit warm using almost all the products from the  Neat and Tangled  January - 2018 release.

You can check the whole release here or below at the bottom of this post.

I'm  sharing a video to show you the products in flesh and some tips about colouring with the new Arteza Real Brush Pens.  I'm also sharing some of my first thoughts about these markers and how easy could be to create fun and cute cards with Neat and Tangled.





So I have mixed feelings about the Arteza Real Brush Pens. I  love the price, you can find them in Amazon at an incredible price!!!  I bought them because I saw many videos with positive reviews and they come in a wide variety of colours, the colour remains vibrant after application... 



....BUT I feel the ink doesn't flow as expected from the barrel, the tip is too large and the ink doesn't blend easily on Strathmore  Bristol paper :(  my fault I haven't tried the pens on proper watercolour paper but  I will do this for my next card to see if it  is the paper the one who is misbehaving or the pens are just like that.  You can have a look at my previous card here also colores with these pens.

Anyway, the question is would I buy the pens? the answer is YES!  I'm crafty addict we use to buy everything. Right? lol.  

Anyway. I have to make a proper video comparing different watercolour media but today  I wanted to use the pens to apply a very basic colouring to the cute images from the new Neat and Tangled release.  

 I had an idea of creating an optical illusion using the Yummy  Hexagon Cover Plate but perhaps that was a long unsuccessful experiment lol. After that, I had to keep it simple to make it possible and I also wanted to have fun more than thinking about a  complex design.

So below more pictures of the cards in the video...






That's all for today! I hope you like to supplies, the projects, the video and the tips.

 Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here to get my latest blog post or video directly in your inbox.


Hugs

x
Bibi

Supplies

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs