Center Cut Heart by Simon Says Stamps | #SSSFriends

January 30, 2018


Wow! I love, love, love this background stamp called  Center Cut Heart by Simon Says Stamp! You can apply a wide variety of techniques with it but today, I simply stamped the image using Black ink by Simon Says Stamp on  Strathmore Smooth Bristol paper (270grams)  then I enjoy a relaxing time coloring.

 I  used Zigs  (Kuretake Gansai Tambi Clean Colour Real Brush)  to add colors to the image. These are my favorite water-based markers so far. You can easily blend their stunning ink colors applying marker directly on dry paper and then using a water brush or a wet brush to dilute the pigments.

The key to achieving vibrant colours is to work with very little water.


For the sentiment,  I die cut a piece of  Tonic Golden Satin Craft Perfect Specialty A4 Papersusing  "Painted Thanks" one of my favorite die words by Simon Says Stamp! and to complete the sentiment I used a stamp (for everything) from Thoughtful Messages Stamp Set .



So I also had the idea to apply Nuvo Crystal Glaze on the die cut, the banner, and the hearts ...so I did it! and  I also applied Black Nuvo Drops on the dotty areas of the image. This actually looks quite nice!

To finish, I applied  Nuvo Shimer pen and I added white and a black fine tip pens I added dotes here and there just to add a bit of interest.

That's all for today!  I hope you like this card and the products I used.

Do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here to get my latest blog post or video directly in your inbox.

Happy Crafting
x
Bibi


Supplies

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs