We will weather this storm together | Seasonal Sweeties by Honey Bee Stamps

February 05, 2018


Hello everyone, I hope you had a great weekend! It's Monday for Honey Bee Stamps and today I used Seasonal Sweeties Stamp Set to make an encouragement card.

I love this stamp set artwork check it out.


Buy Seasonal Sweeties Stamp Set 

It includes 27 individual stamps that can be used to make many different cards and they are made in high-quality photopolymer for a great impression.

I couldn't help my self and I added colour to the images using Zigs.

 I masked the images with my DIY masking paper (printer paper + temporal spray adhesive by Crafter's Companion) and I added colour to the background with Distress inks.

Then  I sprayed the background with water... I placed the spray bottle far away from the paper so  I got loads of tiny drops of water over the paper and I lifted them using a dry napkin.


I added tiny details to the original image such as the bottoms on the girl's raincoat, the little flowers on it and black Nuvo drops at the lower edge of the raincoat.

I  also paper pieced the umbrella to add dimension and make it pop out of the background. So I stamped it on another piece of paper, I added colour and I trimmed the top part to glue it down with dimentionals.

Using Versamark Clear Ink and White embossing powder I heat emboss part the sentiment  on red cardstock and the other part was stamped directly on the main panel. 

I thought the word "together" was flying in the empty space so I  drew a couple of lines using a Memento Black marker . I think that trick saved the day. :)

I also added black and white drops here in there.

Below a picture and a link to a previous blog post with a card made using also Seasonal Sweeties Stamp Set 



That's all for today!  I hope you like this card and the products I used.

Do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here to get my latest blog post or video directly in your inbox.

Happy Crafting
x
Bibi


Supplies

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is a fabulous stamp set, your cards are absolutely amazing Bibi, the details you put into them give them the Wow factor!! They are very beautiful 😍 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs