I'm special guest over the Simon Says Stamp Blog today. Check out my card!

February 25, 2018



Hello everyone,   I'm sharing a sneak peek of a card I'm sharing today over the Simon Says Stamp Blog here!

I'm featuring the stunning Cosmos Background StampPraying for you wafer die and Kuretake Gansai Tambi set of 36 watercolour pans.

Please join me over there to see more details and stay tuned... I'll be uploading the video with the process to create this card and tips on my Youtube Channel next Sunday.

Click here to  Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here to get my latest blog post or video directly in your inbox.

Happy crafting
x
Bibi


Supplies

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs