Life is a Beautiful Ride | Video Post with loads of tips + Neat and Tangled

February 24, 2018



Hello everyone,   I hope you are having a great weekend!  Today I'm  also sharing a card and a  video  using awesome Neat and Tangled products. 

So  I used the little bear from Ride with me Stamp Set  and die set  and I also used a sentiment from  So many Sentiments Stamp Set  to share a card and many many tips!



In the video, I'm sharing the process of creating this card with details and  7  super easy tips to add interest and value to your cards. 

I'm loving Distress inks ( Both Oxide and classic ink pads)  to create  easy backgrounds to my card.

Find detailed supply list at the bottom of this post.



That's all for today!  Thanks for stopping by.


Do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here to get my latest blog post or video directly in your inbox.

Happy crafting
x
Bibi


Supplies



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs