Praying for a Miracle Card | with Honey Bee Stamps Supplies

February 19, 2018



Hello everyone,  Today I'm sharing a card using beautiful Honey Bee Supplies.   This is a very simple composition and what I want to share the most is the beautiful sentiments you can build using Prayers stamp set by Honey Bee.

I also want to share a message of hope as we all can use the power of a prayer to potentially change any situation regardless how challenging it is or how hopeless it seems...

So today more than crafty tips,  I really want to share a lifesaver  message  and my favourite Bible verses about the power of a prayer:

  • "And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.” Matthew 21:22 
  • "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours". Mark 11:24
  • Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7 
  • "Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it"  John 14:13-14
  • And he said to them, “This kind cannot be driven out by anything but prayer.” Mark 9:29  

Believe things can change for the better. You could be healed,  you can save your marriage, you will find a better job,  you haven't lost everything,  you can be free from any addiction or affliction.  Adversity isn't a permanent state  (problems are the 1%  and what are you doing to fix them is the 99%.)  Death is a time to be in absolutely and joyful peace. Help yourselves to be happy, to be successful,  to find the right person to share your life with, to achieve goals, to be healthy and fit.

 Ask for God's help and you will see miracles happening! 

I'm praying for a person I love very much and her family. Her son's wife has cancer stage 4. They recently found about this when the Doctors said there is nothing to do.  There was not  time for a proper fight but I believe the battle is not lost yet.  


So I made this card thinking about them.

This is a small card  (C6 size), and when I was creating the front panel I really thought I could fit the word "praying",  this is the larger sentiment from Prayers stamp set but the word is really huge!! it measures 4" inches width so it didn't fit on the panel.

You can see the stamp in the picture below...


I had to add then a smaller die cut word ( praying) instead to fit the size of this card. 

 I used Praying for you wafer die by Simon Says Stamp ( I only used the word praying).



I  applied an embossing resist technique ( I stamped the flowers with clear Versamark ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder).

to add colours, I used Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolours.   I mixed red, blue and purple to get a violet shade and I also mixed yellow with brown to get a beautiful ochre colour to apply on the centre of the flower. 

I also applied a gold watercolour paint from Kuretake Starry Colours.  I love the shimmer this gold paint add to cards. Unfortunately, this is something you can't see in pictures. 

The tiny bees add a bit of happiness to the card.  They helped me to create a positive message in general.

That's all for today!  I hope you like this card, the products I used, and the message. :)

Do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here to get my latest blog post or video directly in your inbox.

Happy crafting
x
Bibi


Supplies

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs