Panda Cupcake box and cards | Neat and Tangled and Tonic Studios collaboration

February 15, 2018



Hi there, this week over the Neat and Tangled Blog we are having a special collaboration with Tonic Studios! I was thrilled when I heard about this activity as for me this was the perfect marriage ..I also have the honour to be part of the  British Tonic Studios Desing Team! Yay! 

So for today, I made 5 super duper easy and quick projects using the new Panda Neat and Nice Die, So Many Sentiments stamp set and Geometric Circles Cover plate by Neat and Tangled, together with a cupcake, an envelope, and a banner die sets by Tonic Studios. 

The exclusive products by Tonic Studios can be found online,  at www.tonicstudios.com or here in the UK at www.hochandatv.com 

I'm  sharing a video here with details about all these projects. Have a look...



The main project in the video is a cute Panda Cupcake Box and  I walk you through the process of making the box while showing you supplies by Tonic I use in a daily basis and I also love.


You can also use this cute Panda box as a goodie bag .. it is stinking cute. Isn't it?




You can customize this box using the Panda Die to create different animals by changing the cardstock colour and adding different embellishments.

I keep it simple for you today so I stick to black & white projects with a hint of pink.

The cupcake and treat box die set by Tonic also have a die to create an insert to perfectly fit a cupcake inside.



I also used Sweet Nothing - Delicate Embrace  a C6 envelope die to create a fun panda envelope and a matching card.


For the card below I just used the Panda die by Neat and tangled to die cut a panel twice and create a panda couple. Hmmm ... this could be a belated Valentine card for my hubby.


I made the 5th  sample to show you how easy is to cut the panda face and use it as a topper.

 I also added a background panel using the Neat and Tangled Geometric Circles Cover Plate Die  to make a quick children party invitation.





I'm loving the Panda die by Neat and Tangled, it is so easy to use!

That's all for today!  I hope you like this card and the products I used.

Do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here to get my latest blog post or video directly in your inbox.

Happy crafting
x
Bibi

Supplies used
 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Bibi I loved all the inspiration in this video on those 5 projects, fabulous, fell in love with that panda the first time I saw her/ him on the sneak peak from N& N.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much Andrea for stopping by and for your kind comment. The dies is the cutest! :)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous video Bibi ❤️❤️❤️ I love watching all of your ideas that you come up with. You inspire me so much!! Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you very much lovely Cal. :) many hugs. x

      Delete
  3. These projects are so adorable. Thanks for sharing the technique video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute little Panda cupcake box. I just discovered your "You Tube" channel and have been catching up with your postings. Love your ideas!! And your English is fine.

    Note: As far as your mat moving on your glass top table. Buy from Home Depot or Lowes some of the round or square rubber picture bumpers you stick on the back of a framed picture so it doesn't move on the wall, and adhere several of those to the back of your rubber mat. Just make sure you have enough on the back so your mat is balanced and flat Your mat will not move on your glass table anymore. Or you can glue rubber shelf liner that comes in rolls from Bed,Bath & Beyond to the back of your mat, that will also prevent it from moving.
    Susan @PaperCreationsbySusiQ.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much for your lovely comment and tips. many hugs. x Bibi

      Delete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs