DIY Cloth Shim for die cutting to transfer die cuts to card panels in minutes |Video - Post

April 21, 2018


Glitter paper, Shimmer paints and beautiful Neat and Tangled supplies are gathering together today in a video technique that exposes a super easy and quick way to transfer large die cuts from a die to a card panel and a few colouring tips using Nuvo Shimmer Powders.

The technique involves fabric and a temporary -repositionable spray adhesive and as an image is with a thousand words I urge to watch the video below for more details.


WATCH VIDEO 




Regardless the intricacy of the die, this technique is good to use with large dies that produce medium to large size  die cuts.  It will be a fantastic aid for paper piecing or just to keep the naughty die cuts in one single place. 


In the picture above a sneak peek of my super invention:  the Cloth Shim for die cutting !!

To colour the images I used Nuvo Shimmer Powders. They are awesome, easy to use and provide vibrant colours and with the shimmer we love!

Below  I'm adding close up pictures of the cards in the video.  You will get sharp and clean results all the time.



I previously made other videos (available on my Youtube Channel) with different ideas to easily manipulate small die cuts and all these techniques or tips will work depending on the dies you are using.

That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by.

Do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here to get my latest blog post or video directly in your inbox.

Hugs
x
Bibi

Supplies 

Affiliate links apply, this means that I get a small commission when you buy from any of the links in my blog of Youtube Channel.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great idea to use the cloth as a transfer sheet! Beautiful cards... now I want those Nico powders.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Very interesting. Have to compare it to using Press and Seal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs