Succulent garden stamps and dies by Honey Bee Stamps

April 23, 2018


Look at those teeny tiny succulent plants and little pots from "Stick With Me stamp setand die set by Honey Bee Stamps,   aren't they adorable! 

 35 individual stamps + 35 steel craft dies to create easy and endless card designs, tags or embellishments for boxes and packaging.

I went CAS today inspired by lissova_craft on Instagram. I adore her work and I think she actually cut the little plants by hand?  Her colour combos, the paper and textures,  her style... is to die for!

I'm no great with scissors or drawing so stamps and dies are defo a good solution for me ... it is not bad at all to be able to cut 35 images in less than a minute  :) and you can also get lost in time playing with different elements to create a more detailed composition.


I keep the die cuts as they come in the package ( all together with a wire) so that I cut all the little shapes in one go.

I then stamp over the die cuts as I find this quicker and easier but you can stamp and then die cut the paper as well.

I  used green, peach and grey coloured cardstock today and I  used Simon Says Stamp Black ink to later add accents with  Nuvo Glitter Markers.

As this was the first time I used this crafty tools  I took my time to play with the shapes and colours, I tried to stamp tone on tone but in my opnion the die cuts look better stamped with black. 



From there I just placed different plants in different pots until I was happy with the arrangement.

I die cut a white panel using A2 double stitched Frames dies by Honey Bee and I stamped the sentiments using the Tim Holtz Platform and I added the plant's pots with dimentionals.

oh! before sticking the plants down I also splattered the background using a Black Nuvo Aqua Flow Pen.



I added bling with Fire Opal Rhinestone,  they are beautiful little embellishment form Honey Bee Stamos as well.

That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by.

Do not forget to Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here to get my latest blog post or video directly in your inbox.

Hugs
x
Bibi


Supplies 

Find supplies on main stores listed below and on links above. Affiliate links apply, this means that when you buy through these links I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs