Sketch Lotus Flowers Simons Says Stamps #sssfriendlyfrolic

July 27, 2018


Hello everyone, Simon Says Stamp have released new wonderful products and today I'm sharing a  C6 card using  Sketch Lotus flowers stamp set and coordinating die.

  Sketch Lotus Stamp Set 
7 individual stamps love/ friendship / encouragement
For this card, I also used Deco Diamonds Background stamp and the tiny butterflies are from the new Plantiful Puns stamp set.

I stamped the image on smooth white cardstock 300 grams,  using Memento black ink and I applied colours using Copic Ciao Markers.

I then splattered the image with white acrylic paint and I heat emboss one of the sentiments from the stamp set on black cardstock to create a decorative banner.

To get super sharp heat embossed sentiment on the banner I sued Nuvo fine detail Glazier White embossing powder.
I have to admit that I have an addiction to Deco Diamonds background stamp and today I heat embossed the gorgeous geometrical pattern using gold-rich WOW embossing powder I die cut the panel using Wonky Rectangles and then  I die cut the panel again using the Lotus Flower Die.

So I created a shaped frame or window to place behind the coloured lotus flowers. I used foam dimensional pads to give a little bit of dimension.





That's all for today! I hope you like the card.

Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here!for more card ideas and tutorials directly in your inbox 

Many hugs  and happy crafting 
x
Bibi

Supplies

I have listed some of the main supplies used ... when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Fantastic card, I adore the lotus flower set & yo uve coloured yours beautifully. The diamonds make an interesting funky background, thank you for sharing.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Loving the flowers along with those little butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs