New Polkadoodles Xmas Release | Snow Ho Ho ! Stamp Set

August 03, 2018

Hello everyone, I'm sharing a quick post with one of the fourteen projects I made for a new Polkadoodles release. Too many projects to share in blog posts so I'll be sharing pictures on my Instagram during the following weeks. Please fallow me on Instagram here for more card ideas. 

This is a HUGE Christmas themed release with loads of beautiful products for papercraft such as stamp sets, die sets, stencils, masks, paper, craft kits and more.  

As I received pre-production supplies I don't know the name of many products yet but you can see the release and live demos at Hochanda  Tv shows here.

When I  can see the demos Bibi?

Find the shows on The Hochanda Tv Schedule here / Polkadoodles  Magical One Day Special tonight  August 3th  at 6 pm ... Stay tuned as there will be Tv shows during the whole weekend.


OK so for this card I used Snow Ho Ho stamp set,   2 different stencils  ( snowflakes and pine trees ) and a die set called perfect parcels ( Xmas presents).

 I also used two different sheets of designer paper (see Xmas presents) and the sentiment is from Snow Place Like Home stamp set.

All the products used to make this card except the inks are from this release.


I stamped the images on smooth cardstock using Memento Black Ink,  I added colours using Copic markers and I fussy cut them.

For the background, I used Tumbled Gass and Faded Jeans Distress inks and the stencils.
I splattered the background using blue inks and I added a little bit of glitter here and there to add a little bit of sparkle.

That's all for today! I hope you like the card and thank in advance for your kind comments. 

Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here!for more card ideas and tutorials directly in your inbox 

Many hugs  and happy crafting 
x
Bibi

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh so cute! Love your background!
    And 14 projects?!...You've been busy! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs