3 easy ideas Video Post with Tonic Craft Kit #12

August 09, 2018

Hell, everyone! Today I'm sharing  3 simple card ideas to share with you using products from the Tonic Craft Kit # 12 and video tutorial.  I received my kit last week and I guess those who pre-order the kit are receiving theirs this week so this is a good time to share some creativity.

You can check kits availability at   www.tonicstudioscraftkit.com  

If you haven't got the kit these ideas are also for you as you can use similar supplies applying techniques I show in the video.




If you want to share your makes with me on Instagram please tag me #bibicameron and tag #tonicstudios #toniccraftkit so we can see your wonderful makes.


Below pictures of cards   main ideas in the video .
Add a faux embossing effect using small deco die cuts.

Apply partial die cutting to make a gatefold card. 
Create a simple autumnal scene and frame it.


Create a mini scene inside the shaker. 

The stamped sentiment in this card  is from a stamp set called Sketch Lotus by Simon Says Stamp

Supplies

I have listed some of the main supplies used ... when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These are all beautiful! That kit looks like so much fun! Great video, too...thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs