Creepy - Cute Halloween Treat Bags with Big Picture Book Puppy by Simon Says Stamps

October 31, 2018


Is it a bunny? Yes!  is it a puppy? Yes, the truth is that it could be both or more when you play with Big Picture Book Puppy Wafer Die by Simon Says Stamp.

So I  decided to make creepy-cute Halloween treat bags for my children today using very generic products.  

Happy Halloween everyone!!


To decorate the bag I also used Big Happy Wafer Dies and to complete the sentiment I used a stamp from School Bus Messages.


To create the bunny and the dog I simply die cut white smooth cardstock and I added colours to the different die cuts using Nuvo mini sponges and Classic and Oxide Distress.

I also used Copic Markers to add colours to the smaller parts (nose, tongue and eyes).

Then I glued them together on a piece of paper that I previously cut using the shape of the dog head as a pattern.

I glued the ears in different ways to create a bunny and as they should be to make the puppy.

To embellish the bunny I also used  Mini Flowers and Leaves die.

For the dog Cheeks, I also used Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink and I sponged different brown Distress inks such as Frayed Burlap, Gathered Twigs, vintage photo and as the Browns were not dark enough I added a little bit of Black Soot Distress Ink.

For the bunny cheeks, I used Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink and I sponged Pumped Stone Distress Ink over the edges.


To make the bag I used the Memory Keepers Gift Bag Punch Board. I added that beautiful pattern using  Folk Dance Stencil by Simon Says Stamp and distress oxide inks ( Spice Marmalade and Peeled Paint)

This bag is Size M according to the Gift Bag Punch Board and measures: 3-1/2"x 5-1/2 " inches.

That's all for today.

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments,  I  always read them all and I'm happy to answer any questions.
Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here! To receive notification when a new post or videos go live.


Happy Crafting and many hugs
x
Bibi

Check out the latest promos at the Simon Says Stamp Shop...

Interior_TopBanner

Interior_TopBanner2



Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs