Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star... Baby Card with Honey Bee Stamps

October 20, 2018



Hello everyone,  today  I'm sharing a super quick post with a super simple card idea using   Heaven Stamp Set by Honey Bee Stamps.

I added colour using Zigs and a Nuvo watercolour brush and to create tiny hairs I applied the markers directly on the paper.

Have a look at the stamp set used.

27 Piece Set | 4x8 Stamp Set

Approximate stamp dimensions:
Baby Bunny: 1.51" wide x 3.55" tall
Bedtime Book: .67" wide x .77" tall
Script Words: .64" tall (vary in width)
Larger San-Serif Words: .44" tall (vary in width)
Moon: .71" round
Twinkle Twinkle large sentiment: 3.61" wide x .78" tall


This card measures 4 - 1/4" x 5 - 1/2" Inches.

First, I die cut the front panel of this card using A2 double stitched frames dies. 

Then  I used light blue Nuvo Aqua Flow Pen to trace lines at the background and I stamped the images using a Pumice Stone distress ink on  Arches watercolour paper.

I didn't intend to do anything fancy but just enjoy a bit of colouring....  As always I started with one idea and I changed my mind about which colours should I used and how to stamp the images.

My toddler insisted that bunnies are brown while my hubby said they are grey and I said they are white.. the truth is that you can find bunnies in many colours.

Then we had a discussion about what colour should I used for the pyjama... we couldn't agree but my toddler always wins... she said red!  then I had the idea to stamp a Christmas themed pyjama on the bunny and perhaps stamp a Christmas tree in the background... I love that idea. However,  when I analyzed my chances to add the tree I rather decided to leave the image just as it is.


I heat embossed the books with gold embossing powder, I coloured them using Zigs and using double-sided foam I added them to the card. 

I also stamped the mini bunny in a piece of watercolour paper and I glue it next to the bunny hand.

 The sentiment was stamped using Black Ink by Simon Says Stamp.


That's all for today.

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments,  I  always read them all and I'm happy to answer any question.
Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here! To receive notification when a new post or videos go live.


Happy Crafting and many hugs
x
Bibi

Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs