Origami Die cutting Bookmarks / Treat holders with Tonic Craft Kit #15

November 14, 2018


Hi there, today I'm sharing my monthly video post about the Tonic Craft Kit #15.  Among other products,  this kit includes a 15 pieces die set designed to create memory books or memory albums but I decided to make something else.

 I used the larger die in the set (the one to create the memory book cover) and I die cut a piece of cardstock. I then applied a little bit of origami to create bookmarks that can be also used as treat holders. Voila! two solutions in one go.  For me, that is a winner!

This is also very easy and quick little project. You can play a little bit to create different animals using different cardstock colour and different eye sizes.

So I hope to inspire you to think beyond the die cuts and standard shapes and explore new ways to use your supplies.

What about adding antlers to the fox to make a reindeer treat holders for this Christmas?

Oh!! and I  used Craft Perfect cardstock as it is not so thick and it folds nicely. Scrapbook paper is also good for this project.




Here is a little bird bookmark that easily can be turned into an owl. If you add smaller eyes this can easily be transformed into a chimpanzee or a bear.

Here I made a Manta Ray Bookmark. Using Craft Perfect ivory cardstock included in the kit. I sponged grey Nuvo Hybrid Ink and splattered white acrylic paint diluted with a little bit of water.


 The craft Kit #15 has been sold out!! Nooooo... sorry about that but sometimes I don't manage to get my video post ready before it is gone. so keep an eye on the kit website here!

To  Pre-order the kit 16, click here! It is a Valentine-themed kit and those who purchase the kit while available will received in early December. 


PIN ME



That's all for today.

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments,  I  always read them all and I'm happy to answer any questions.


Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here! To receive notification when a new post or videos go live.


Happy Crafting and many hugs
x
Bibi


Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Super cute, thank you for sharing, now I have make about 125 for my Christmas food pantry patrons. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will be lovely to be able to see them. Happy die cutting. x

      Delete
  2. Lol, that's why I love following you, think out side the Tonic craft box.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I post on your YouTube channel as well. I absolutely love this project. My granddaughter wants me to make penguins for all her 2nd grade classmates because they are all dressing up as penguins for their Christmas play this year. I'm stumped thought, on whether I should replace the legs you have on your bird or leave them off altogether. Thanks so much for sharing your Tonic projects! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you ... let me know if you could make them. I would maybe use an orange tiny circle divided in 2 to make the penguin feet. x

      Delete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs