Snowman Xmas - Love Card using the waste from other projects

November 29, 2018




Hi there, a quick post to share a cute and bright love - Christmas card.  

I put it together with waste or pieces of paper I didn't use on the projects in the previous blog post here in which I'm inviting you to use more often glossy or mirror cardstock.

So today I'm inviting you to give a second chance to your waste.

I used a  mirror cardstock panel that I  heat embossed using  Outline Snowflake Background Stamp by Simon Says Stamp. I spoiled it with the heat tool so I had to reduce its size and it wasn't large enough to make a box. Yes, I could also use it to make a tag as well :) there was no need to put it in the bin.

I also had a couple of extra images ( snowmen from little snowman agenda by Mama Elephant ) and an extra banner with a sentiment from  Tiny Word Christmas by Simon Says Stamp.

So I put all together using a  HUGE die cut sentiment from Tonic Studios called With All my Love I love large sentiments as they are great solutions for busy backgrounds.

This card measure 6 "x 4-1/2" inches.

I also used a square double stitched die by Honey Bee Stamps to add a pattern to the background panel edges.  

Very often I use square dies to create rectangular die cuts. Here is a video to show you how  I do it!  It is easy peasy 

That's all for today!

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments,  I  always read them all and I'm happy to answer any questions.


Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here! To receive notification when a new post or videos go live.


Happy Crafting and many hugs
x
Bibi


Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Bibi this is gorgeous,love the background, it's so detailed but takes nothing away from the main images. Wish we had a SSS in the UK, we miss some awesome products due to shipping costs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs