SSS Marylin Full Card Cover Plate and Winter Flowers | Christmas Card

November 29, 2018


Hi there,   To create Xmas cards we don't need to use always Christmas themed supplies but of course, you can mix and match to make it work.

Today I'm sharing a Christmas card using Winter FlowersStained Glass Greetings stamp sets and Marylin Full Card Wafer Die by Simon Says Stamp.

This card measures 4-1/4"x5-1/2" inches ( the size of the cover plate die).

I die cut three background panels and I glued them together.  Next, I glued them on a piece of the same cardstock colour and then I stick them to an American standard C6 white card base.

I stamped the florals with memento black ink on smooth cardstock and I added colours to the images using Copic Markers. I simply traced lines from the centre of the images to the edges and  I fussy cut them.

For the leaves, I used a very light colour over one of the edges and I blended a slightly a dark colour.

I heat embossed the sentiment using Simon Says Stamp Clear Ink and Nuvo Fine Detail embossing powder on black cardstock.

I layered all the pieces together and adhered them using Nuvo Deluxe Glue.

I covered the black banner with a piece of scrap paper and I splattered the whole cards with acrylic paint diluted with water.

To embellish and add sparkle, I added  Nuvo Silver Glitter  Accents,   I also applied glue over the florals and  I sprinkled glitter and I also used silver sequins from Lucy Little Things.



PIN ME




That's all for today!

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments,  I  always read them all and I'm happy to answer any questions.


Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here! To receive notification when a new post or videos go live.


Happy Crafting and many hugs
x
Bibi


Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs