Multi shaker Card with SSS Window to my heart Wafer Die

January 21, 2019


Hello everyone, Today I'm sharing a  multi- shaker card design using beautiful Simon Says Stamp. supplies.

Since I saw Windows to my heart wafer die from their latest release called You are loved   I was itchy to make a shaker but then I thought it would be more fun if I could add different confetti colours behind each one of those ultra cute windows.

I love it!


This is a C6 standard American card size ( 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inches).

The die will create six heart-shaped asymmetric windows in one go and it doesn't cut the edges so you can actually make bigger cards or die cut the side panels of a box.

I used a guillotine to cut the rectangular panel and I simply used double sided tape to glue a piece of acetate behind it.

I then added thin double-sided foam adhesive over the acetate to create small boxes to add the confetti and  I added Nuvo Confetti in different colours (listed below).

I  carefully removed the back of the double-sided adhesive foam and I carefully stuck the black backing panel on it. That was the only tricky part when making this card because as  I  previously stamped and heat embossed the black panel, I had to be extra careful to get the pattern straight when sticking it on the shaker and I couldn't really see what I was doing!!!

Once the panel was in position I turned around the shaker and voila! I nailed it! Using the guillotine, I trimmed the black panel sides to get an even frame.

I used Center Cut Geometric Pattern Background Stamp , Versamark Clear ink and Nuvo Fine detail Glazier White to stamp that beautiful image on black cardstock.


I also heat emboss sentiment from Simple Sentiments stamp set  on black cardstock using white embossing powder to create small little banners.

To finish I glued the panel on a C6 standard American card base and that was all.

Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you have any questions. I  always read your comments and I'm happy to answer if needed.

If you wish to receive my blog post or videos directly on your email please Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here!

Many hugs  and happy crafting
x
Bibi

Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs