Delicate Florals by Simon Says Stamp and Arteza Everblend Markers

May 27, 2020

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well. 

Today card features Delicate Flowers Stamp Set by Simon Says Stamp and one of the large sentiments from All the Thanks stamp set.

I also stamped the envelope using a stamp from Greeting Mix stamp set.


I also have been trying colour blends with the Arteza Everblend Markers and again I ended up doing crazy blending. 

This means that I just grabbed any colour I thought it might work and use it.
  • I first stamped the images using memento black ink on Neenah 80Lb cardstock.
  • I used different shades of blue, red, and pink Arteza Alcohol Markers on the 60 markers set.
  • To add texture to the background,  I used the Arteza blender pen and an Arteza brown marker to add some dots here and there.
  • For extra drama, I added shadows using Arteza Coloured pencils in the post here.

10% discount on the Arteza Shops for my blog readers!

Use the code BibiCameron4  at the checkout 
The code is valid until June 20 - 2020

I planned this card to be blue but when blending and overlapping the blue and pink shades on the leaves,  I got a nice magenta on the leaves and then I couldn't resist adding red wine colour at the background. 

I just can't avoid it!!

 I'm a bit obsessed with regal colours. Purple and red seem to be something I always chose no matter how much I try to fight it.


After adding colours, I used the larger rectangle from Wonky Rectangles die set to add a nice decorative stitched edge all around the panel and I adhered this panel onto a C6 - (A2 Uk) card base using double-sided tape.

I heat embossed the sentiment using WOW gold embossing powder.

That's all for today I hope you like this project

Thank you very much for stopping by!

Sending Hugs and happy crafting.

x
Bibi

Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog,  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

Thanks for your support!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. June in Minnesota, USA31 May 2020 at 12:41

    Gorgeous, bold colors! Love the dramatic effect! The details you applied to the background really make an impact. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice background and flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs