Spellbinders Kit of the Month - May 2020

May 18, 2020


Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well. 

Today I'm sharing 5 projects made using All the Little Things - Spellbinders Kit of the Month May 2020.

Die Cutting



  • For this card, I used the 12 PCS die,  pre-printed die-cut shapes, the paper pad,  card base, gold and white paper, and also a sticker with the sentiment. (All these supplies are included in the kit)
  • I used alcohol markers(no included in the kit) to add colours to the paper I used to die cut the flowers.
  • I added Fashion Gold Embellishments (no included in the kit).


 Stamping 

This month card kit stamp set includes four different butterfly images and these coordinate with dies in the kit die set. 

I had to give them a go!


So I added color to the stamped images using Arteza Alcohol Markers and I die cut them.

I used Barn Wall  Embossing folder to add texture to the background.


Stickers 


For this card, I used the die set and stickers included in the kit .

I also used Love Stripes Embossing Folder to add texture to the background and Fashion Gold Embellishments.

Die-Cut Shapes 


For this card, I used only die-cut shapes and stickers included in the kit.

I also used Inspire Embossing Folder to add texture to the background.

Bonus Project - Tag


You can also make small die-cut tags and embellish using stickers or pre-printed die-cut shapes n this kit.

That's all for today.

I hope you like these ideas.

Happy Crafting!


Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog,  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.


Thanks for your support!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Marisela Delgado said: Hola, Bibi! Hermosas tarjetas! Me gusto el "tag" que hiciste. tu amiga en San Antonio, Texas.....Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs