Big & Bold Butterflies by Colorado Craft + Karin Markers

June 14, 2020


Hi everyone, today I'm featuring Big and Bold stamps by Colorado Craft Company and I have colorful butterfly cards to share with you.

I'm also sharing a simple watercolor technique using Karin Markers.

In the video below I explain with details about the supplies used and the cardmaking process.

I hope you like it!




Midas Touch - Gold Shimmer


So as shown in the video I used Karin markers to add color to the images.

Using an Escoda versatile round brush #2 I apply water over the area to color then I apply a little bit of the marker pigment over the wet area and I spread using a slightly wet brush.

I worked small areas at the time and I allowed to dry between washes.


Once I applied colours, I thin coat of  Nuvo Midas Touch over the whole image

The golden shimmer of this pen is incredibly beautiful.

Clean and Simple Compositions





That's all for today
Thank you very much for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs
x
Bibi

Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog,  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

Thanks for your support!


legs Stamp Collection Here!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs