Blessed by God Stampin Up ideas ♥ Modern religious cards

May 07, 2015

Hi,  this is the first of  four special  post I  have for you  using Blessed by God set of 8 stamps  from Stampin' Up! As always the stamp is to die for and it is very versatile. I have tried to make friendly  modern  religious cards  using the set and to achieve this I have applied "marker to stamp technique" in some of the projects below. This colouring technique make amazingly easy to  add different colours to the founts and create fun backgrounds!
Click to watch 'Stamp to marker technique' video tutorial
Click to see ♥ Baptism card idea
Click to see ♥ First communion card idea
Click to see related video tutirial- Book box

My nephew  First Communion is next Saturday so I was completely inspired by him to make these projects and that's why I have used bright colors, stripes, starts and some sparkle to the cards.
To make and  to add cute embellishments  I have used Itty Bitty accents punch pack ... I use these little punches for everything!



To make the card and the envelope  in the picture  above I used  a sheet of Confetti Celebration Designer series paper from Stampin' Up! and for the other projects I used Moonlight Designer series Paper and Whisper white  card stock.
To add colour to these projects I used Smoky Slate ink pad,  Lost lagoon and hello honey Stampin' write markets ( from the  in colours 2014 - 2016 markers  pack  and that coordinates with Moonlight Designer series Paper). I  applied  different ink colours on different parts of the stamps to get the letters in different colours as shown in the pictures.
To stamp the back ground  in some of the cards I used Gorgeous Grunge Stamp from Stampin' Up!.
 I also used pool party  and coastal cabana ink pads to stamp the card above.
 Thanks for stopping by and please click on the images to buy any of the products I'm using to make this projects




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs