Blessed by God Stampin Up ♥ First communion card idea

May 07, 2015

Hi, I have used Blessed by God stamp set to create a first communion card to my nephew Conor who is celebrating this important occasion next Saturday. 

What is fun about this project is that  I have mixed 2 stamps of  the set  to create my own  first communion sentiment. I  had to use my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to be able to stamp the text in the right place and I used Lost lagoon Stampin'  Write marker to add colour.

                      
Inside the window sheet  there are many many communion wafers and the Cross was stamped  at the background using Versamark clear ink  and silver emboss powder.


The stars  as a symbol of good and truth were the perfect complementary  embellishments, they also 
 give to the card a boyish and childish touch

I hope you like this project and thank you for stopping by! 

Thanks for stopping by and please click on the images to buy any of the products I'm using to make this projects

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs